Re: A little gum test

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 12/15/03-08:10:26 AM Z

Kate,

The school gum could be PVA I used Gloy gum for years with the mistaken idea
that it was gum Arabic. Judy kindly put me right seven or eight years ago.
Gloy also gave more contrast and less staining than gum, but it was far
more adhesive and therefore could not be developed in the same way as the
gum.

  - it tastes
> quite organic. Strange to say, I never tasted it when I was a child - how I am
> deteriorating!
>
> Kate Mahoney

On the contrary I think you are just beginning to enjoy life.!!!

Pete