Re: calling all photoshop gurus

From: Silver Plated ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 12/23/03-10:24:19 PM Z
Mark and Scott,

Would creating an adjusment curve with the transfer function give greater control? Just a thought.

P.S. Scott you may be aware of this, but MIS is making some major changes in their inksets. If you haven't logged on to www.inksupply.com and read their bulletins about these changes you may want to take some time to review that information. Fore warned is fore armed! These changes may particularly affect 1280 users.

Don Bryant