Re: Lith film

From: Silver Plated ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 12/23/03-10:25:33 PM Z

Why not call or e-mail them?

HHAMC,

Don Bryant

-----Original Message-----
From: epona <acolyta@napc.com>
Sent: Dec 23, 2003 6:53 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Cc: epona <acolyta@napc.com>
Subject: Re: Lith film

speaking of lith film......

i am just noticing freestyle only seems to have aph in 3.9 x 4.9, and
aphs in larger sizes. does this mean i have to purchase aphs if i want
8 x 10, or do you think they are just out of stock?

happy holidays,
~christine

~~~~~~~~
The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not
made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or
women created for men.
                               ~ Alice Walker