Re: calling all photoshop gurus

From: Scott Wainer ^lt;Scott.Wainer@CapitalLighting.com>
Date: 12/24/03-05:39:53 AM Z

Many thanks and happy holidays to all,

I wanted a way to keep from having to create a curve specific to each image
and the adjustment layer, combined with my densitometer readings, was what I
was looking for.

Thanks again to all,

Scott

P.S. For Don - I have 2 Epson 1280's that I will be using to make negatives
with, one with MIS dye-based inks and one with soon-to-be-installed MIS GP
archival inks (replacing MIS hex-tone inks that caused me hair-loss). I just
recieved the MIS GP inks last week and have not heard about any major
changes to their inksets. But, as you say, better to be forewarned.