RE: Printer for inkjet negs

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 12/29/03-11:17:04 AM Z

Loris,

MIS inks are not compatible with Pictorico, they will smudge and wipe
off very easily. I haven't tried the UT or UT2 inks perhaps they may be
compatible with Pictorico, but I haven't heard that they are.

I'm using an 1160 and have had the same results with the FSN ink set and
the VM ink set. Are you using the Eboni black ink BTW?

Don Bryant