Re: Printer for inkjet negs

From: Mike Finley ^lt;ekng532@f2s.com>
Date: 12/29/03-11:38:03 AM Z

Don,

I'm using the UT inks, and I've just given one of my test negs a
thorough rub with my thumb and there's no sign of smudging or the ink
running off. This is a month or so after printing though. I can't
remember now how long I left it to dry after printing before use, but
probably overnight, so it might smear if not left a few hours to dry,
but I thought that necessary with any inks on transparent papers.

This is with the Eboni black, as the printer is normally used with
cotton rag papers.

mike