Re: Printer for inkjet negs

From: Mike Finley ^lt;ekng532@f2s.com>
Date: 12/29/03-11:30:02 AM Z

Hi Loris,

I'm not using the Piezo plug in, but Paul Roark's partitioned RGB
workflow. I expect this is similar to Jeff Randall's and wouldn't make
much difference - I might try using just the epson driver straight,
though, and see if that works better. I could try the gimpprint driver
on Linux too, which hadn't occurred to me - this probably has a
completely different dithering engine. Thanks for suggesting more
things to try!
I'll have to order another box of Pictorico OHP paper, as I'm almost
out of it.

thanks,
mike