Re: Printer for inkjet negs

From: Mike Finley ^lt;ekng532@f2s.com>
Date: 12/29/03-11:56:21 AM Z

They are all more expensive over here, and I don't think refurbs are
available. The C84 is cheaper here than the C82, probably because the
high volume/low price vendors don't have any C82s left - C80 doesn't
seem to exist any more! (price about 90 pounds sterling - approx 150
US$ I think)
>From your comments it sounds as if there shouldn't be a problem with
this series for inkjet negatives, so I'll look for one in New Year
sales!

thanks,
mike