RE: New Year's resolutions

From: Rocky J. Boudreaux ^lt;rocky@pdq.net>
Date: 12/29/03-04:31:05 PM Z

Looks more like an "OPERATOR ERROR" message to me.
Y2K had no effect on my data base and it is a very a very simple small DOS Program.
Yes mine was more complicated as well.
Originally started with a 9 digit system code that defined everything.
Almost went blind and crazy, some say I ahve.
Hallpy Eue Ear.

Rocky
Houston, TX