RE: Paper Negatives by reversal

From: Martin Reis (mreis@tafelmusik.org)
Date: 02/06/03-09:52:17 AM Z

Funny you should mention that. I have some cyanos in my window right
which use a paper negative made from a slide printed onto B&W paper
(yes, Panalure would be better). I peeled off the paper backing
and oiled the paper with olive oil, then dried it before placing into
the contact frame ... my first tests doing this were promising.
By the way, I did my prints in dry processor onto regular RC paper.

May have to shoot some more slide film I guess.

Martin