Re: Homemade vacuum easel

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@attbi.com)
Date: 02/08/03-11:09:20 PM Z

I've used two sheets of 20x24" quarter inch thick glass to print 11x14" and
16x20" gum prints. Using my negatives and paper, contact was far from
excellent - it was poor and unacceptable. I quickly abandoned that approach
and built a vacuum frame.

All was not lost however. The sheets of glass were put to good use in my
greenhouse, where they cover a propagation box, providing a humid atmosphere
for germinating cactus seeds.

Best regards,
Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming