Re: Ortho film enlargements..

FOTAR2@aol.com
Date: 02/11/03-03:45:55 PM Z

Gord,

    I am just on the verge of trying a diluted version of Sandy's Pyrocat HD
on some lith film. Perhaps you or someone else has already tried this
approach. If so, I would love to hear the results - if not, I'll take a stab
at it and give out my results. Stuart's PMK approach works very well but I
have trouble interpreting how the negs will print. I thought Sandy's
developer might, by virtue of having a a different color stain, be more
intuitive.

Bob