Re: Ortho film enlargements..

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 02/11/03-05:05:49 PM Z

I haven't tried any pyro developers on ortho film. I would be interested
to learn how it works.

Gord

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 FOTAR2@aol.com wrote:

> Gord,
>
> I am just on the verge of trying a diluted version of Sandy's Pyrocat HD
> on some lith film. Perhaps you or someone else has already tried this
> approach. If so, I would love to hear the results - if not, I'll take a stab
> at it and give out my results. Stuart's PMK approach works very well but I
> have trouble interpreting how the negs will print. I thought Sandy's
> developer might, by virtue of having a a different color stain, be more
> intuitive.
>
> Bob

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2