More digital negatives

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 02/11/03-04:03:03 PM Z

Let me ask a question that I have asked more than once previously on more than one list - a question to which, I have never received a definitive and positive answer.

Is anyone using any of the smaller (now somewhat older) Epson printers (11nn, 12nn or 15nn) for successfully making digital negatives on a clear substrate with a BLACK/GRAY inkset? The printers are without a doubt capable of printing the necessary quality, however, as has been discussed time anD again, there doesn't seem to be an inkset that is compatible with any clear substrate.

Comments much appreciated...................

TIA,

Nick