Re: Ortho film enlargements..

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 02/12/03-02:08:08 AM Z

As an interesting aside here, I have just purchased various lith films from
PhotoWarehouse in LA. They have a unique developer ($12/Gal) made by
Clayton. It is not on the web site nor in their catalogue. Their statement
is that standard diluted M/Q developers such as Dectol are highly active and
when dilute dont produce an full tonal range. Apparently this developer,
which is phenidone based I believe, does a rather good job. It is used
diluted to 1:12 or more. I orderd some and will give it a try in a couple of
weeks.
Jack