Re: More digital negatives

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 02/12/03-02:21:00 AM Z

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Nick Makris wrote:

> image is very delicate, and 2) there is not enough density in the

Nick, I've just finished testing a bunch of substrates that if I can
rescue my corrupted file and get the scattered pieces together is supposed
to be shared with the world... I found that for my purposes neither of
these problems obtains... So I wonder... what ink and what substrate are
you using... And What density do you need?

J.