whoops re V. Woolf

From: Shannon Stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 02/12/03-09:34:48 AM Z

I made a mistake talking about Virginia Woolf's mother, the former
Mrs Duckworth. She married Leslie Stephens, Virginia Woolf's father,
obviously, not Mr Woolf, who was Virginia's husband. I forgot that
women used to change their names when they got married. As the
biography of Virginia Woolf that I read begins, "Virginia Woolf was a
Miss Stephens."

--shannon