(Lee) Re: More digital negatives

From: John Campbell (tojohn@texas.net)
Date: 02/12/03-05:49:00 PM Z

Lee,

Power to you. If you are able to maintain the surface quality of those
negatives over time (meaning, long enough to make a few good prints), your
kid gloves are superior to mine.

That "thick pad" is a fine ceramic coating.

I went through a couple of rolls of Pictorico OHP with Cone Peziography B/W
neutral carbon inks in an Epson 3000 and did not have one negative hold up
well enough to use more than once.

Maybe I looked at them wrong. . . I dunno. Probably.

Anyway, whatever is working for you--keep doing it!

Regards,
John

www.photogecko.com