Kitchen brewed gold chloride,

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/12/03-06:59:39 PM Z

Before this goes too far, let me recall some history of this topic. There
has a already been one flame war over this so we don't need another, thank
you very much.

Also the individual who wrote about making gold chloride never, never, at
any time, suggested that it could or should be made in the kitchen. In fact,
he made it in a small out-building well removed from the house.

He also discussed the dangers involved.

Certainly, many of the alternative processes are dangerous. It is hard to
fault someone for warning newcommers or people just starting out in
alternative process printing of the hazards so long as the warnings are
not insulting.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com