Re: operating a Macbeth ST102 Densitometer

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/15/03-09:08:23 PM Z

also, check:
http://www.gretagmacbeth.com/Source/Gm.asp?page=Products&part=Products&gid=7&g/

order=2&code=c

In a message dated 2/15/03 9:26:53 PM, jmorris@morriseditions.com writes:

<< on 2/15/03 4:45 PM, Craig Zammiello at zamm@optonline.net wrote:

> [...]

I recently purchased an older Macbeth densitometer on ebay that did not
include a manual. I called Gretag Macbeth in NY and spoke with Tech
Support, they were very helpful and emailed to me a pdf of the original
manual. A list of contact phone numbers for Gretag Macbeth can be found at:
www.gretagmacbeth.com.

Hope this helps.

Jim Morris >>