Re: Lost it

From: Phillip Murphy (pmurf@bellsouth.net)
Date: 02/17/03-09:30:11 AM Z

John,

In a word: Eudora. If you're starting over, make Eudora your primary
email program and leave the Microsoft prog behind.
Also, "to prevent this from happening again", run Eudora on a Macintosh
PowerPC. Be sure to make backups onto two different storage
media using Retrospect. I prefer secondary hard drives and CD-R and
DVD-R (Mitsui branded) media.

all the best,

Phillip