Lost it

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 02/17/03-05:16:30 AM Z

Hi,
       My computer had crashed and I have lost all of the carbon and alt-photo list threads that that I had saved and filed and organized for the past two years.
       When you save a e-mail to a " My Documents folder", does anyone know why I was not able to retrieve the threads from Outlook Express that I had filed? I was able to salvage many of the images, and "Word" folder files... Does anyone know if there is something that I can do here or not do to prevent this from happening again? The computer guy did not know.. He used Nortons "Ghost " software to transfer the files he was able to retrieve.
John Cremati