Re: fresson printing

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 02/22/03-08:36:36 PM Z

Shooot, Dave, you are right! Suda House's book has little columns in it and
little chapter numbers and this one starts each chapter with a big huge
number and has two large columns. The images in it date as late as 1979,
and I know it is an out of print book, so I think it is Nancy
Howell-Koehler's Photo Art Processes. Does anyone have that book now and
can check it to see if that is correct?? It has a chapter on Kwik Print,
Carbro, Carbon, Oil, Platinum/Palladium, Gum, etc. but I have not recorded
the bibliography on it.
Chris