Re: Old Albumen Prints

ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: 02/24/03-11:10:39 AM Z

I have some beautiful old albumen prints that I'd like to mat and frame.
They came from an old album and were held at the corners so they show slight
creases in those areas, and the rest of the print surfaces are not real flat
as well. My question: is it safe to wipe the surface of these prints with a
damp rag to clean them a bit and to then flatten them in a hot/warm press?
Thanks. Arthur