Re: BPFB-18

From: Pay (payral@club-internet.fr)
Date: 01/03/03-05:51:51 AM Z

I use it at 12 on 8x10" size and develop it in tray with ABC Pyro.
You can see some results at the following link:

http://perso.club-internet.fr/payral/pages%20galerie%206/index%20galerie6.htm

I use it too for enlarging negatives. It's a very good film just to easy
to scratch.
Hope it will help.

david distefano a *crit :

--