Web address change for Cyanotypes.com

From: Malin Fabbri (altprints@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 01/03/03-06:47:36 AM Z

Dear all,
I have now run Cyanotypes.com for about 2 years, and it's been
growing every week. Many of the 60 artists that have their portfolios
on the site work in processes other than Cyanotypes.
To reflect this I decided to change the name to
Alternativephotography.com, the url is:
http://www.alternativephotography.com
I would be happy to hear any feedback or thoughts you have on the new
site.
Happy new year to you all.
Regards,
Malin

P.S. To those who know me as Malin Hylen - i got married and thus
changed my name to Malin Fabbri.

=====
Malin Fabbri (previously Malin Hylen)
malin@alternativephotography.com
http://www.alternativephotography.com (previously Cyanotypes.com)
All about the art of Alternative photography and processes