Re: Converting a camera to an enlarger

Argon3@aol.com
Date: 01/03/03-01:49:55 PM Z

I recently had a manual for a whole sysytem that was both a camera and an
enlarger...mostly enlarger. It was positively diabolical in its simplicty!
I forget the name of the outfit but I have a guy who's a "junker" who looks
out for me and finds me the odd camera or darkroom piece and he called me to
ask about it. He had one and he had an interested buyer so, as a favor to
him, I gave him the manual to complete the set. Someone may have seen it and
can identify it...the whole head came off the enlarger and doubled as a 4X5
camera...stingy on the movements, though. Some enterprising manufacturer
should trot this concept back out!

argon