Re: Books and CDs on Photoshop

satgre@att.net
Date: 01/11/03-10:53:50 AM Z

Sandy,

Barry Hayne's book Photoshop Artistry (Photoshop for photographers) is/was a
terrific book. Don't know if he has updated to PS 7.0 or not. He approaches
photoshop from a photographer's point of view. Like all books, he walks you
through the different "projects" (images contained on an accompanying CD).

I found this book to be much better than Adobe's Photoshop in a Book (series)
because Haynes *explains* what you're doing and why.

There may be better books on the market but....
Stuart