Re: Books and CDs on Photoshop

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 01/11/03-07:16:10 PM Z

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Bruce wrote:
> ....It is a waste of time and effort to use pull down widows. I have

I've appreciated the rundown on Photoshop books, because I, too, want
one. At first I thought the big book that came with Photoshop 7 would be
some help, but it turns out to be mostly about web and similar, with
little use for practical everyday. Bruce, I'm sure you're only joking
about pulling down widows (it's NEVER worth the time), but I find the
problem with key commands is...

Where do you find them? I use many that appear in the menu -- and have a
foldout card for Photoshop 4 key commands, but some I'd really like don't
appear -- and aren't in the menu. The other problem of course is that I
find I get to overload on key commands... if you don't use one a lot &
it's two keys (or more !), it's more trouble to look it up than pull down
the widow....

Meanwhile, if you have a key command for "fill" and "stroke," would you
share?

PS. I bought Classroom in a box for 4, and was AMAZED at how bad it
was.... for instance, imagine a text lacking menu items in the INDEX !

Judy