Re: Books and CDs on Photoshop

From: Bruce (steelbar@shaw.ca)
Date: 01/11/03-12:55:22 PM Z

Hi Sandy
I also have using photoshop for many years but found I had plataued. I know
how to do what I needed but I was not growing and often was not as
efficient as I should be. Last December I came across a book called
Photoshop 6 KillerTips by Scott Kelby and Felix Nelson(even though I use 7
the information is still valid). I must say that my method of reading
computer books is somewhat neurotic. My method is to curl up on a couch
with a pad of 3m stickums and read through the book, marking things that I
don't know or are interest me. Than later I go back and remove the tabs as
I learn the procedure. I found this book so full of information that during
Christmas break I sat down at my computer and tested every tip in the book
from cover to cover and it has been extremely helpful. The most
enlightening aspect has been that there are key commands for almost every
thing. It is a waste of time and effort to use pull down widows. I have
renewed this book from the library the maximum number of times and now I
think I will have to buy it.
Hope this helps
Bruce M