"magic brush"

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 01/14/03-02:04:48 PM Z

The brush Witho uses is da Vinci, sold at NY Central for $24 for two inch
(5 cm) size. My understanding is that the "magic" is a synthetic
filament, not a particular brush, and he finds this one just as good. The
idea is that the synthetic filament doesn't abosrb emulsion.

The da vinci BTW is made in Germany. Maybe costs less there.

J.