Re: "magic brush"

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 01/15/03-06:53:50 AM Z

You may be right in the nomenclature Judy. I'm trying to find what the heck
it's called.
The reason for mentioning glass is that wood can become saturated
w/chemistry as its porous. Glass or plastic may be washed.
My experience with this sort of brush gave a more consistent coating than
foam. The foam brush is still in used in my darkroom but I'm always washing
and washing it. With the barlow/buckle brush only a small piece of the pile
is used. And, yes, old nightgowns or flannel pajamas can be employed but the
short synthetic pile is large step above the flannel fabric. Too, it was the
type of applicator used prior to the foam brush. which is a great
invention/innovation.
Jack