Re: "magic brush"

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 01/15/03-07:04:28 AM Z

Once again, Mr. Knoppow has hit the nail on the head. Thanks for relieving
all my anxiety. As I sit here struggling to remember terms, I can now go on
to more important items.
Your mentioning of stuffing cotton etc. into a tube is also intriguing. It
makes me think that one could go to a 2nd-hand/thrift store and pick up a
gentleman's shaving brush. That'd probably make a good coating brush.
Jack