RE: A list administration suggestion

From: Vincent Dobson (manitec@bellsouth.net)
Date: 01/16/03-11:22:05 AM Z

Marco,

Please could you, or someone else, give me the address to get on the "Large
Format" list -- I would like to lurk there also and might have something to
contribute unlike here since I've not yet started doing Alt. Photos, being
in an initial info gathering phase.

thanks,

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature