RE: CreArt

From: Liam Lawless (liam.lawless@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 01/16/03-05:26:58 PM Z

Asked Dunstan this evening; he doesn't know what's happening and Michael
Maunder is in Australia until the middle of February. Someone else who
might have information is Roger Maile of Creative Monochrome,
roger@cremono.demon.co.uk.

Dunstan's having a retrospective exhibition in London in a few weeks,
covering everything he's done since 1954. Details when I get them - Dunstan
doesn't use computers!

And no, I don't know what's in it, either.

Liam