seeking info on making quality inkjet prints

From: Paul Kneisel (tallpaul@nyct.net)
Date: 01/24/03-08:48:31 AM Z

I am seeking web-based information on making quality inkjet prints.

I have some decades of experience with the silver-gelatin process and have
had my own darkroom for almost as long.

What I am looking for is one or more web sites that feature specific
information / experience on how people have produced high-quality prints
with their inkjet printers.

I've run my queries through the normal search engines, but unfortunately
broad searches pull up printer companies and narrow searches produce very
little.

Does anybody know of one or more good web sites on this topic?

Thanks.