OT;Bellows repair

From: Breukel, C. (HKG) (C.Breukel@lumc.nl)
Date: 01/26/03-10:05:20 AM Z

Hi,

I just obtained this wondeflull 8*10 Toyo field camera, but unfortunatly is
the bellows leaky. At the horizontal seam (I mean the place were the bellows
are joined) a cm or so is coming apart: I guess that should not be too hard
too repair, but what kind of glue should I use?

Perhaps more difficult are a lot of small pinholes in the corners of the
folds, is you look close at these places, you'll see that the rubberlike
overcoat is gone.

How should one repair these?

I did remember that Dick Sullivan recommanded someing which is used to
repair the roof of houses, called Elastoseal (diging in the archives I found
info form 1999). He even sold the stuff in smaller cans, but could not find
it on his catalogue.

Do people have experience with this stuff?

Ideas and feedback on these problems appreciated!

Best,

Cor