Re: paper for cyanotype or other alt processes

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 01/27/03-12:27:46 PM Z

Aiko is a great store, I can't go there without buying some of the wonderful
paper they sell... what papers did she suggest?

Mark Nelson
In a message dated 1/27/03 11:57:50 AM, zphoto@montana.net writes:

<< I talked with a woman at Aiko in Chicago, where they will send you a

sample pack of all their papers, and she sent me larger than 2" swatches of

a number of papers she thought would have good wet strength. There are 9

papers in there I will test. Of course, with 4" samples I won't get an idea

of wet strength with a 24" piece of paper, but it is amazing how strong

these papers are. >>