Re: OT;Bellows repair

From: Robert Newcomb (Robert.Newcomb@gactr.uga.edu)
Date: 01/28/03-07:34:13 AM Z

I understand that Universal Bellows Company is no longer in bussiness.
Western Bellows Co. in Calif makes wonderful bellows. They have recently
moved but are still in bussiness. westernbellows@aol.com is/was their
email address. I will post the new mailing address soon as I don't have
it with me today. My 14x17 bellows cost about $400.
Robert N.