Curves

From: H. Lee Pratt (squnch@cox.net)
Date: 01/28/03-01:44:17 PM Z

Thank you to Michael Healy, Judy Siegel, Dave Rose, Leonard Peter and
others who posted replies re: curves for desktop negatives.I learned a
great deal; and will take time to digest all the info and try to apply
it.

In my own defense, let me point out that my posting was based on my
first and only experience with printing a desktop negative (DN), on
Azo, a sliver-gelatin chloride contact printing paper. Beginners dumb
luck, of course, that it turned out well.

As does Dave, I define a "normal" negative as one that prints well on
#2 SG paper. I'm hoping to take the plunge into gum bi with Dan in
Montana this summer.

Regards to all.

Lee
H. Lee Pratt