Re: Curves

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 01/28/03-06:43:47 PM Z

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, H. Lee Pratt wrote:
> In my own defense, let me point out that my posting was based on my
> first and only experience with printing a desktop negative (DN), on
> Azo, a sliver-gelatin chloride contact printing paper. Beginners dumb
> luck, of course, that it turned out well.

Lee, you've got to watch out for that beginner's luck -- it can be lethal,
or anyway determine your future.

Betty Hahn told the story that when she was at Indiana University HH Smith
told her to go look up so and so, which was on gum printing. She looked it
up & did it, and it worked the first time -- not the second or the 3rd
time she said, but that first one got her... changed her life !

good luck,

Judy