Re: Acros Films

From: Amy Cutting (amos1979@attbi.com)
Date: 01/31/03-08:16:21 PM Z

I'm by no means a film chemist but I was just wondering what would happen to
the film if you went back and forth between the thickened developer and a
water bath to clear/clean off the used developer and then reimmerse into the
fresh developer like some people do with paper developer and Amidol? Just
wondering. Amy