Re: A newcomer into the alt. process world...

From: Ian Greant (ian@51north.com)
Date: 07/02/03-08:38:28 AM Z

Hi Loris,

Welcome to the exciting world of alternative printing.

re: brushes I use cheap house paint brushes from the local hardware store. :)
Paper: I suggest something rather inexpensive for your first tests.

I'll have to let someone else comment on whether they believe the paper you
have is of sufficient weight. I generally use the "feel" test. Hmmm this
paper feels good think I'll try it!

Best of luck!

Ian