RE: A newcomer into the alt. process world...

From: Loris Medici (lorism@tnn.net)
Date: 07/03/03-01:11:45 AM Z

Hi Ian, thanks for the reply.

That's good news... I think I'm going to try to find something more
special (made by horse hair which does not contain any metal) but it is
good to know that I can use cheap house paint brushes - do these
polyester brushes hold enough sensitizer?

> Paper: I suggest something rather inexpensive for your first tests.

That's a very rationalist suggestion. That paper I had mentioned costs ~
US$ 1.4 per sheet. One sheet is enough for ~ eight 8x10" prints; making
US$ 0.175 per print - seems very reasonable... What do you think?

> I'll have to let someone else comment on whether they believe
> the paper you
> have is of sufficient weight. I generally use the "feel"
> test. Hmmm this
> paper feels good think I'll try it!

Got it: there's not a better way other than trying...

> Best of luck!

Thank you very much.
Regards,
Loris.