CPC/Delta 1 Bright Lab Jr Safelight

From: Michael Healy (mjhealy@kcnet.com)
Date: 07/03/03-06:30:57 PM Z

I need to use - want to, I guess it's a luxury - want to use a red
safelight so I can cut down 18x23 sheets of Kodak CPG film. Kodak's fact
sheet recommends a #1A filter. However, I'm not having any success in
scrounging up this beast here in Phoenix. Plus even Calumet actually is sold
out. All I've been able to find is the Delta 1/CPM Bright Lab Jr. red
safelight.

Does anyone know what this is supposed to be equivalent to? Will it
substitute as a Light Red 1A?

Mike Healy