Re: contact printing frames

From: Larry Roohr (larry.roohr@attbi.com)
Date: 07/08/03-07:37:43 AM Z

Here's a pretty well done page on building your own vacuum frame:

http://www.artbag.dk/ge/uk/vacuum-frame/index.html

And Dick Sullivan has some info on one he rebuilt recently at
www.bostick-sullivan.com

The first link is well illustrated, but he builds a box where the rubber
sheet does most of the support for the materials, which may be just fine. I
plan to build more like Dick's where the sheet rubber rests on plywood when
not sucked up to the glass.

If anyone builds one please report back as it may be a while before I get
time to assemble mine and as allways, I'd appreciate any tips.

Larry