RE: Dijital negatives on Epson Inkjet Transparency Media...

From: Wendy Gollihue (wgolli@flash.net)
Date: 07/08/03-05:30:04 PM Z

...but I think I need some specifics before I start making the
'creative' mistakes. I think you referred to them as "rigid to the rules
in preparation".

You said 'silver gelatin'...could you give me a good film to begin
with. And the chemicals would be b&w developer, fixer, etc.???

Is there a 'creative' process and then a standard such as
....once the film is manipulated do you stop-fix-and hypo
the film for certain time lengths, etc. I believe you illuded
to a process that might be helpful for me to know.

The kicker is 'no darkroom'. Please explain!

Wendy