Re: Homemade vacuum frame (was: contact printing frames)

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 07/08/03-07:38:46 PM Z

Dave,

> I'm using "Kleerbase", a product
> marketed to the graphic arts industry.

I've done an extensive web search for this product name an come up with no
matching search results, searching for "Kleerbase" and graphic art supplies.
Can you provider a manufacturer or supplier source name?

I like your clear and concise construction description but the Kleerbase
product source seems elusive.

Thanks,

Don Bryant