Epson treating us... was " Epson: cheating us??"

From: Phillip Murphy (pmurf@bellsouth.net)
Date: 07/09/03-04:34:19 PM Z

I shudder to think of the money I've spent in years past setting up color
darkrooms. The ease by which one can make a "Super-B" sized print
that surpasses anything I've seen done with C-type prints is nothing short
of
amazing. Without all of the test proofing and chemical waste of a wet color
darkroom.
This is very easy to cost out and compare. Epson is not only competitive
in this market's pricing. The quality speaks for itself. I work with a 2200
Epson
on a daily basis and having this level of consistency is remarkable.