Re: Digital Negs on Epson 2200 (new info!)

From: PhotoGecko Austin (gecko@photogecko.com)
Date: 07/10/03-12:51:41 AM Z

Dan,

I assume (always dangerous) that the curves, printer settings, and media
choices will also apply to the 2200's bigger siblings, the 7600 and 9600. .
. right?

Also, any comments on "chrome" vs "dye" inks in these printers for digital
negatives? I'm currently running a 2200 and a 7600 for prints (from chrome
inks), and have another 7600 for negatives (using dye). Do you suppose the
curves (etc) will apply equally across these configurations?

Oh, and (I can't resist, I'm using "another computer platform")-- *What*
equivalent settings. . . ?

;~>

On to Santa Fe!
John